If You're Wondering~

I Did Draw Everything You See Here :]
I Do Take Commissions <3

Thursday, June 9, 2011

South Park Is Coming To An End

It's a shame really. After seeing last night's episode I searched the web and found confirmation that Matt and Trey really do plan on stopping after this season. They've had an epic adventure for the last 15 years. I understand that they want to go on and do new things but it's still heartbreaking.

South Park was an odd support for me. It brought me a lot of joy when nothing else would. Sure it could be idiotic and completely stupid at times but it was a nice escape that brought only a little bit of reality along with it. It made fun of the things that everyone was thinking about. They pushed the limits with their cynical satire and raunchy language. Honestly who wasn't shocked when South Park first came on? But just like Beavis and Butthead all good things must come to an end...

I won't lie. I'll miss the show, but at least Beavis and Butthead are coming back this summer. Maybe that will dull down my disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment